Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1N8Z5ylWy

Friday, June 17, 2011

Deals & Steals - RiteAid and Meijer

I have to admit: RiteAid shopping was a complete bust this week.  I had my coupon sorter loaded with clippings for a few items, and then realized that they weren't included in the short ad my store decided to adhere too.  Booooo.  I walked out empty handed and decided to say my UP+ rewards for another week.  Looks like this coming week will be a little less disappointing (unless said deals are also not in our short ad!)  That's the only issue with using some of the bigger, more popular national coupon sites, like my favorite SouthernSavers.com.  They may have the long RiteAid ad, and you may have the short version.

However, a quick trip to Meijer made up for my RiteAid disappointment.  Here are a few freebies and steals for the week:

(2) Heluva dips, sale price $0.99/each
     - (2) $0.50 MQ doubled
     = Free!
(5) Oscar Meyer lunchmeat sleeves, sale price $2.49/each
     - (1) $1/2 MQ
     - $5 instant savings
     - $4 OYNO catalina coupon
     = $0.49/each!
(1) Domino sugar, sale price $3/each
     - (1) $0.50 MQ doubled
     = $2/each
(2) Finish Dishwasher tabs, sale price $2/6
    - (2) $0.75 MQ
    - (1) $1 Mperk digital coupon
    = $1.75/each
Total spent: $10.20
Total saved: $23.39 (69%!)

No comments:

Post a Comment