Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1N8Z5ylWy

Sunday, May 22, 2011

GTKY Sunday

I'm linking with Keely today for Getting to Know You...


1. What's your favorite rainy day activity?  I like to window shop just for the chance to stretch my legs and I like to browse different blogs for new favorites.

2. What time do you go to bed?  10 o'clock, nearly religiously.  Maybe an hour late on the weekend.

3. How many magazines do you subscribe to?  3 1/2.  Glamour, Better Homes & Gardens, All You, and I'm currently trying out Clean Eating.


{via}

4. Did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday?  I did not.  God is a marvelous mystery and a relationship, not a code that we have to crack.

5. What's your beauty obsession?  I'm a big believer in natural and organic makeup.  Physicians Formula OrganicWear and Tarte are my favorites.


{via}

6. If you could only wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life... what would it be?  After watching his special on Oprah recently and seeing some of his items pop up in my local Marshalls, my love of Ralph Lauren is growing.

Ralph Lauren and Oprah
{via}

7. What's your summer must have?  My golf clubs!  I play every week in my company league.

{via}

8. Do you make weekly dinner menus?  Always!  I wouldn't know what to buy at the grocery store otherwise.  Plus, it's so tough to come up with spontaneous dinner plans when I get home after a long day at work ;o)

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way with meal planning, it's hard sometimes coming up with ideas if I don't - and I remember the days of not doing it. No fun!

    I also love Glamour magazine! :)

    ReplyDelete